Probably the best part about the Titanium Apple Card is the “daily cash” that it delivers. Thus, there always seems a temptation to cash-in-on hot deals. Beyond shopping, the stock wallet app makes it quite simple to track the saved amount, manage bank info and even transfer Apple Pay Cash to debit card. Depending on your needs, you can choose to transfer money from your Apple Cash balance instantly or dispatch the amount within 1 to 3 business days. If you are willing to transact your cash-pile right now, head into the following rundown to get started!
How to Transfer Apple Pay Cash to Debit Card or Bank Account
Be Sure to Check A Few Essential Things Beforehand:
- Apple lets you use Instant Transfer to transfer money from your Apple Cash balance to a supported Visa debit card. Moreover, there is also an option to use a bank transfer to move money to your bank account.
- To use Instant Transfer, ensure that your iPhone is running iOS 12.2 or later. When transferring money to a debit card with Instant Transfer, make sure it’s an eligible Visa debit card.
- As of now, you are allowed to transfer up to $10,000 per transfer. And you can move up to $20,000 within a seven-day period from Apple Pay Cash to a bank account.
- It’s worth reiterating that you will be able to transfer your money to a bank account in the United States.
- When making 1 to 3 business day transactions, ensure that you have added an eligible United States bank account. Besides, make sure to enter the correct account and routing numbers. You can find bank account numbers and routing numbers on your checks.
- When using Instant transfers, make sure the billing address matches your selected debit card.
$1 is the minimum amount that you can transfer to your account. The maximum amount that you will be allowed to transfer per transaction is $10,000.
- Be sure not to use accents when you enter your name.
- Be sure you are18 years old and a resident of the United States to send and receive money using Apple Pay. The same rule applies to receiving the Apple Cash card. Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC provide these services.
- The company will deduct 1% fee (with a minimum fee of $0.25 and a maximum fee of $10) from the amount of each instant transfer.
- Apple doesn’t charge any fees to transfer your money from Apple Cash to a bank account.
Transfer Apple Pay Cash to Eligible Visa Debit Card Using Instant Transfer
An Instant Transfer normally takes about 30 minutes and can be done from both iPhone and iPad.
Step #1. Launch the Wallet app on your iPhone. Then, choose the Apple Cash card and tap on the more button.
Note: On your iPad, head into the Settings app and choose Wallet & Apple Pay. After that, select the Apple Cash card.
Step #2. On the card info page, tap on “Transfer to Bank.”
Step #3. Next, you need to enter an amount and hit Next.
Step #4. Tap on Instant Transfer.
Sticky Note: Just in case you are yet to add a Visa debit card, tap on Add Card and then go through the instructions to add it right now.
Step #5. Tap on the forward arrow (>) and then choose the Visa debit card you wish to transfer funds to.
Step #6. Next up, choose the billing information for your debit card.
That’s it! Your funds will now be transferred within 30 minutes.
Transfer Apple Cash to Your Bank Account in 1 to 3 Business Days
Step #1. On your iPhone, open the Wallet app → Apple Cash card → more button.
Side Note: On your iPad, launch Settings app → Wallet & Apple Pay → Apple Cash card.
Step #2. Now, tap on Transfer to Bank option and then Enter an amount. After that, tap on Next.
Step #3. Choose 1-3 Business Days.
Step #4. Next, you need to confirm the money transfer with Face ID, Touch ID, or passcode.
How to Update Your Bank Account Information
Step #1. Launch Wallet app on your iOS device → Apple Cash card → more button.
Sticky Note: On your iPad, open Settings app → Wallet & Apple Pay → Apple Cash card.
Step #2. Now, tap on Bank Account and then choose the preferred bank account.
To Edit Your Bank Information
Tap on the “next” option to the routing number or account number. Then, add the needed information and confirm the numbers. After that, tap on Next.
Delete Your Banking Information
Tap on Delete Bank Account Information. You will need to tap on it again to confirm. Once you have wiped out your Apple Card information, you can add your bank information again as usual.
Sticky Note: When you update your information on one device, it automatically syncs with all the devices connected with the same Apple ID.
As you can see, managing Apple Cash is hassle-free. Moreover, all the updates are instantly synced with the iDevices connected with the same Apple ID account; thereby saving precious time.
You may also like to explore:
What’s your take on the Titanium Apple Card card? Do share your two cents and be sure to download our iGB app as well as follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to remain in the loop with all-things-Apple as well as major tech news.