NOTE: There is a new repository URL for this add-on.
Previous URL: https://goldengunrepo.github.io/install/me/
Updated URL: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo
The following step-by-step tutorial will show you How To Install Odin Kodi Addon.
Odin is a Movie & TV Show addon within the EzzerMacs Repo, which is one of the Best Kodi Repositories.
that works fabulously on all devices including the Amazon Firestick 4k, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, NVIDIA Shield, and Android TV Boxes.
For these reasons and more, Odin has been chosen as a Best Kodi Add-On by TROYPOINT.
Use the steps below to install the Odin Kodi addon to your Kodi device.
Odin Kodi Addon Installation Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “odin” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “odin” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for “EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install From repository
- Choose EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for Odin Add-on installed message to appear
- Return back to the home screen of Kodi and select add-ons
- Installation of the Odin Kodi Addon is now complete!
How to Integrate Real-Debrid
- 1. First you must register for a Real-Debrid account if you don’t have one already.
- 2. Launch the Odin Kodi Addon.
- 3. Scroll down and select Authorize Debrid.
- 4. Then select Authorize with Realdebrid.
- 5. This screen will appear. Write down the code provided.
- 6. Open an Internet browser on another device and go to https://real-debrid.com/device.
- 7. Enter in the provided code from Step 5 and click Continue.
- 8. Your Real-Debrid application is now approved!
- 9. That’s it! Return back to Odin and you are now able to stream Movies or TV Shows using Real-Debrid.
Supercharge Kodi Guide
Kodi doesn’t do much without the popular 3rd party addons that provide free movies, TV shows, live channels, sports and more.
Install the best Kodi addons with the click of a button by using my free Supercharge Kodi guide.
Odin Kodi Addon Description & Details
Odin features a simple interface that is very to use. There is also a solid variety of Movies and TV Shows to choose from.
Categories include: Authorize Debrid, Movies, New Movies, TV Shows, Real Debrid (One Click), New TV Episodes, Kids Section, and IPTV By Flexus
Unfortunately If you are a Trakt user, there appears to be no integration availabe with this updated version of Odin.
For other great Kodi add-ons and streaming apps that work the best with Real-Debrid, be sure to check out our guide below.
Best Apps & Kodi Add-ons for Real-Debrid Users
Overall, Odin is an awesome Kodi addon that works fabulously on all devices.
Give the updated Odin Kodi Addon a try today!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPV.
anish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
This exclusive link provides you with a hefty discount, only available to visitors like you.
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.
Odin Kodi Addon FAQ
Is the Odin Kodi Add-on legal?
Yes. It is not illegal to install and use this Kodi add-on. However, what you access after you have installed this add-on may be illegal. Always use a VPN as outlined on this page so you can use Kodi add-ons anonymously.
Should I use a VPN with the Odin Kodi addon?
A VPN such as IPVanish is always encouraged when installing any 3rd party Kodi addons and repositories. This will ensure your privacy and anonymity when streaming.
Can Odin Kodi addon be installed on firestick?
Yes. Follow the step-by-step instructions above. This tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4K.
What’s the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi repository?
A repository is a file that stores numerous Kodi addons and more for installation. Usually you are required to install a repository to install a Kodi addon or build.
What’s the difference between a Kodi addon and a Kodi build?
You can think of a Kodi build as a bundle of the best add-ons, repositories, and a customized skin that you can install with one click.