The following step-by-step tutorial will show you How To Install METV Kodi Addon.
METV is a video addon within the EzzerMacs Repository, which also contains popular addons such as DeathStar and Medusa.
It features a great interface with a ton of high quality links. For these reasons and more, it is considered a Best Kodi Add-On.
Although you are able to integrate a real-debrid account within METV, after testing we did not find many Real-Debrid links available.
For the best Kodi add-ons and apps for Real-Debrid users, we recommend checking out the link below.
Best Kodi Addons & Apps with Real-Debrid
Follow the screenshot guide below to install METV on your Kodi device. For this tutorial we are using an Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k.
METV Kodi Addon Screenshot Guide
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Type the following URL exactly how it is listed here – http://ezzer-mac.com/repo and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source, type “em” or any other name you would like to identify this source as and click OK
- Click your back button on remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “em” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Click the zip file URL – repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip
- Wait for the “EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Add-on installed” message to appear
- Click Install From Repository
- Choose EzzerMacs Wizard Repository
- Kodi will then prompt the message below stating “The following additional add-ons will be installed”, Click OK
- Wait for the METV Add-on installed message to appear
- Click the back button until you return to the home screen, then scroll down and click Add-ons
- Installation of the METV Kodi addon is now complete. Enjoy!
METV Kodi Addon Description & Details
METV is a solid Kodi addon that has an easy to use interface and works very well.
The main menu includes: Click One Movies Section, Movies A-Z, Black and White Movies, TV, TV Shows, Documentaries, Kids, Box-Sets, Music, and much more.
The Movies and TV Shows categories work very well, and contain some high quality streaming links.
For quality Live TV streaming we always recommend IPTV services, as many Kodi addons are not reliable for live streaming.
It’s also important to point out that there appears to be no Trakt integration available within this add-on.
However, METV is a great Kodi addon that works fabulously on popular streaming devices including the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4k.
Give the METV Kodi addon a try today!
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”
You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
Step 5 – Click Download.
Step 6 – Click Open.
Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
Step 8 – Click Connect button.
Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.