The following step-by-step tutorial will provide you with instructions to install Kryptikz Kodi Build on your preferred streaming device.
Kryptikz is a fast working, all inclusive build filled with great addons and content.
This build works great on the Amazon Firestick 4K. However, it also works on tons of other devices including Fire TVs, Fire TV Cubes, Android TV Boxes, NVIDIA SHIELDS, and more.
For these reasons and more, Kryptikz is considered one of the Best Kodi Builds.
Prior to installing any Kodi Build, we always recommend resetting Kodi to default settings. This can be easily done on any device you have Kodi installed on.
Use the steps below to install Kryptikz Kodi Build on your Kodi device.
Tip: You should always use a VPN to protect your identity and security when streaming free movies and TV shows with third party Kodi addons/builds such as this.
How To Install Kryptikz Kodi Build Guide
The following tutorial was done using an Amazon Firestick 4k. However these instructions will also work for any device compatible with Kodi.
- After connection has been made, exit IPVanish to your device home-screen
- Launch Kodi
- Click the settings icon
- Hover over Add-ons menu item and turn on Unknown sources if not already on
- Click back on remote to go back to the System page
- Select File Manager
- Type the following URL exactly as shown here – http://tinyurl.com/lostkodi and click OK
- Highlight the box under the source that you just typed in and enter a name for this media source such as “lostkodi” and click OK.
- Click the back button on your remote or keyboard until you are back on the System screen
- Choose Add-ons
- Click Install from zip file
- Choose “lostkodi” or another name you assigned the media source in the previous step
- Select plugin.program.lostbuildswizard.zip
- Wait for “Lost Builds Wizard Add-on installed”message to appear
- When prompted, Click Continue
- Click Install (Standard works great if you reset kodi prior to installing)
- Wait for file to download
- When prompted, click Force Close
- Re-open Kodi to see your build installed. Enjoy!
Kryptikz Kodi Build Details & Description
Upon re-launching Kodi, please allow some time for menus and add-ons to install properly. This can take a few minutes.
After this is finished, you will notice the easy to use interface Kryptikz provides.
Categories available include: Movies, TV Shows, All in One, Explore, Kids, Sports, Music, Favourites, System, Exit, In Theatre, and Real Debrid.
Some of the Add-ons provided within the Kryptikz Kodi Build are: 7 of 9, Rising Tides, Venom Joshua, Limitless, Magic Dragon, Uranus, and more.
Users can also install other add-ons within the build. We suggest using list of the Best Kodi Add-ons available here: Best Kodi Add-On Page.
To get the most out of Kryptikz and all Kodi addons, consider authorizing real-debrid that will provide tons of links with no buffering.
Overall, Kryptikz is a great build that is small enough to work on any streaming device including the Amazon Firestick.
Protect Yourself With A VPN When Using This Technology
Most cord-cutters use a VPN to hide their Internet activity while streaming movies, TV shows, and live channels.
If you aren’t using a VPN when accessing free or low-cost media, your Internet Service Provider, government, hackers, and app developers can log everything that you do online through your visible IP Address.
The most popular VPN among cord-cutters is IPVanish due to their blazing fast speeds and zero log policy.
Its important to use a VPN that is fast since we are streaming large HD files. Its also crucial to find one that keeps no logs of what their subscribers access while online.
Setting up IPVanish VPN on your streaming device is simple!
- Step 1 Register for an IPVanish VPN account by clicking the link below.
- Step 2 – Hover over the search icon on your Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube and type in “Ipvanish”. You may also find the IPVanish App in the Google Play Store for those of you who are using Android TV Boxes, phones, and tablets.
- Step 3 – Click the IPVanish VPN option that appears.
- Step 4 – Click the IPVanish icon under Apps & Games.
- Step 5 – Click Download.
- Step 6 – Click Open.
- Step 7 – Enter your username and password to login. Your username is the email that you used to register for IPVanish service with and your password is automatically generated and emailed to you.
- Step 8 – Click Connect button.
- Step 9 – Click OK for Connection request if it appears.
- Step 10 – You will notice that your IP Address changes along with location of connection. You are now operating anonymously through your device.
Click the Home Button on your remote and the VPN will remain running in the background.
Congratulations! You are now protected by a VPN which means everything that you stream or access through your Firestick or Android TV Box is hidden from the rest of the world.
If you ever need to stop the VPN service, simply re-launch the application and click the DISCONNECT button.