This article will discuss the USPS number. If you need to contact a USPS representative and don’t know HTMLPS number, how you can talk to someone at USPS, or how you can talk to a real person USPS. This post will help you speak to human USPS.
How can I contact a USPS representative ?
These steps will help you to contact the USPS (United States Postal Service).
- Call 1-800-222-1811. If this number does not work, call 1-800-275-8777 or 1-800-ASKUSPS
- If you hear an automated voice, say ” Agent“.
- To proceed, say ” Yes“.
If you call during office hours, you will be connected to a live agent. You will hear USPS customer service hours advice, and then return to the main menu.
Services offered by usps are available starting at:
- 8:30 – 8:30 EST Monday through Friday
- Saturday, 8 am-6:30 pm EST
Contact USPS via other methods
PackageSay “package” to track or contact a lost parcel.
Stamps To order stamps, type’stamps’
Carrier For any questions regarding transport, please say “carrier”.
Mail If you need to change your address, locate, or have any questions about mail delivery or mail, please say’mail.
- Press 1 to inquire about passport
- For inquiries about supplies, press 2
- Press 3 to get technical support
- Press 4 to ask questions about Frau
- Press 5 to inquire about business
Customer Care USPS Number
This is the first number for customer service: (800-522-9085).
USPS Social Links
- You can get help from USPS Support Twitter page
- Also, visit USPS Facebook Page
- The following customer service is available via USPS Email
- Where can I find my mail?
- For business inquiries
- Personnel questions
- USPS.com questions
- Issues relating to postal facilities
- Where can I find my package?
This link will provide more information about USPS tracking
For more information or FAQ, visit this link: http://faq.usps.com/.