Are you looking for Home Depot credit card login? You are in the right place if you answered yes. This page contains all information regarding The Home Depot payment, such as Home Depot Customer Support Number and Call Home Depot Centre Details.
Please read the entire article to clarify all doubts.
Call Home Depot at (800) 662-8343
Mon-Sat 6:00 am – 1:00 am ET
Sun 7:00 am – 12:00 am ET
Contact via mail
P.O. Box 7032Sioux Falls,
Home Depot Credit Card Payments Phone number
The Home Depot Credit Card Payments Telephone Number is the most efficient and makes sure that you are connected to a real person.
Telephone lines are open 24 hours a days, seven days a semaine, providing fast and reliable customer service.
Home Depot offers three types of contact numbers for different types of accounts and credit cards.
- Call 866-875 5490 to inquire about commercial credit cards accounts in the U.S.
- Call 888-308-5080 to inquire about commercial credit cards accounts in Canada
- 1 866 875 5488: Consumer credit cards at Home Depot in the U.S
- 1-800-747-3787: Consumer credit cards from Home Depot in Canada
- Call 866-875 5489 for commercial revolving credit accounts within the U.S.
- 1-800-668-5336: Commercial revolving credit accounts available in Canada.
- 800-430-3376 for Online Support
How do I log in to my Home Depot Credit Card?
Home Depot Credit Card Login is easy. You only need to visit HERE. You will find a login option on this page. Enter your User ID and Password, then click on Sign On.
Home Depot has a number you can call to ask questions about any appliance. It only handles appliances that are 877-946-98343.
To speak to the installation team, customers can dial 855-752-33252.
Home Depot offers a text messaging service for customers that allows them to reach customer service representatives. To avail this service, you can call 38698 to send an SMS. Standard carrier fees may apply.
Home Depot Call Centre Numbers
- Home Depot Support Phone Number: 1-466-3337
- Contact Customer Support at 1-800-677-0232
- Primary Customer Service: 1-800-HOME – DEPOT (466-3337)
- Commercial Revolving: 1-800-685-66691
- Homedepot.com Major Appliances Assistance: 1-877-946-946-9843
- Call 1-800-395-7363 for Commercial Accounts
Five Things You Need to Know About The Home Depot Credit Card
There is something appealing about wandering through Home Depot’s aisles, and thinking of all the home improvement projects you might make. The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card has a $0 annual fee.
The store-branded card doesn’t offer any perks nor ongoing rewards. For loyal Home Depot customers, flat-rate rewards and cash-back cards are better.
These are five facts about The Home Depot Credit Card.
It provides deferred interest but it is not waived.
The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card can be used to finance large home improvements. Purchases over $299 qualify for six months of interest-free financing
There is however a difference between true 0% intro APR offers and deferred. The former temporarily waives interest while the latter “sets aside” it.
If the balance isn’t paid in full within six month, Home Depot Credit Card Services may charge interest. This could prove to be costly.
It’s better to get a card with a true 0% intro rate for 12 months or longer. Chase Freedom Unlimited offers an intro 0% intro rate for purchases for 15 months, and the ongoing APR of 14.99% – 23.74% Variable. You also get rewards by earning at least 1.5% on all purchases.
Balance is not something you want.
Even if the deferred interest offer is not available, it’s important to avoid carrying a balance month to month. The constant interest rate on store-branded credit cards can be very high. The APR for the ongoing period is between 17.99% and 26.99% Variable.
In 2018, the average APR on accounts that incited interest was 16.04%.
Cardholders new to the program get a slight discount
Home Depot Consumer Credit Card offers $25 off your first purchase between $25 and $299, $50 off purchases between $300 and $999, and $100 off purchases over $1,000. It’s not much.
There are no ongoing rewards for purchases made in-store, unlike many store-branded credit card brands. There are other options.
DIY-oriented customers can enjoy a 5% discount with the Lowe’s Advantage Card. It is NerdWallet’s most popular store credit card.
Cardholders receive exclusive offers and a longer return period.
Customers who shop at Home Depot often might be eligible for the hassle-free return policy. This is four-times more than you would normally receive on Home Depot purchases. This can be a huge advantage, especially if large purchases are made that you regret later.
Cardholders may also be eligible for rotating special offers, such as a 10% discount on certain brands or 24-month financing during promotions.
Home Depot offers a separate card that can also be used to fund larger projects.
Cardholders can borrow up to $55,000 from Home Depot to finance big projects. The APR is 7.99% as of July 2019, and can be used up to 84 month (seven-year)
This loan is intended to finance large projects such as kitchen or bathroom remodels. This loan is for those who cannot get lower-APR loans like home equity loans.
Home Depot Live chat
Home Depot offers a live chat option. This is the best and easiest way to receive online assistance in just a few minutes. Live chat allows you to have direct access to customer support via a live agent. You can quickly manage your account details, and access other services.
To avail of the services offered in the Live Chat Option by Home Depot, you have to visit https://www.homedepot.com/c/customer_service and on the right-hand side click on the ‘Live Chat’ Option.
Home Depot Email ID
Home Depot offers a variety of communication options between customers and their customer service team. They also offer email support to make communication more efficient and seamless. Click the link below to access your customer service email address. Customer Service will respond within one hour to answer your questions.
- Email Address: Customer_Care@homedepot.com
Home DepotOfficial Websites
- Website URL
- Customer Service:https://www.homedepot.com/c/customer_service
- Contact Us: https://www.homedepot.com/c/Contact_Us
- Android Application: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thehomedepot&hl=en=US
- Credit Center: https://www.homedepot.com/c/Credit_Center
Home Depot Mailing address
Address-Home Depot Credit Services, P.O. Postal Box No. Box No. You can send your payment by mail if you lose the envelope.
- Login online to your Home Depot Account and choose ‘Statements from the Account Activity’ menu. You can view the payment in PDF format. Please use the information on it to mail your payment.
- In the notes section, write your account number and place the payment in an envelope. Make sure to write down your account number in a memo so that the company can identify which account is to be credited.
Home Depot Social Media accounts
Home Depot also offers several social media accounts that you can follow.
- YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/homedepot
- Instagram Link: https://www.instagram.com/homedepot
- Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/homedepot
- Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/HomeDepot
- LinkedIn Link:https://www.linkedin.com/company/the-home-dep
We hope you found this article helpful and that it has cleared up any questions about the Home Depot Credit Card Payments Telephone Number. You can find more information in the Frequently Asked questions below.
How to make a Home Depot Credit Card payment by phone number?
The Home Depot provides a Credit Card Phone Number to connect you with the customer service team. You can make payments by phone anytime between 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. on Mondays through Saturdays, or between 7 a.m. to 12 a.m. on Sundays. Please call 866-875 5488 to track the prompts for an automated payment.
What are the hours of operation for Home Depot’s Call Center?
Monday through Saturday, 6 a.m.-1 am.m. Sunday, 7 a.m.-12:00 a.m. (EST).
What is the Home Depot Online Order Support Number?
The number for Home Depot Online Support can be reached at 1 800 430 376. This number can be reached to receive additional information regarding the product.
How do I reset my Home Depot Credit Center Password?
To reset your Home Depot Credit Center password, visit the Credit Center Log-in Page and click the “reset password” link located right below the password entry field.